Want To Join The Floral Project Sow, Grow, Give Movement But Don't Need The Seeds? We Can Still Grow Together 🌼 💚🌸
The Secret Garden is a members-only beautiful place tucked away on the website and packed with flower guides, regularly-updated grow-together videos, live Q&A calls, posy challenges, 50% off upcoming workshops and more.
When I started growing my own cut flowers - these are exactly the things I wanted - someone to hold my hand - point me in the right direction and answer my questions when I got stuck. That's why I created The Secret Garden - for you!
- Want to know how to get started with your own cut flower patch?
- Got yourself started but want to know EXACTLY what you need to do right now?
- Want to know whether to pinch that seedling and WTF 'pinching' even is?
- Want to know how to catch up when it feels like you're already behind?
- Already love our Facebook Group and following growers online, but can't seem to put your hands on the facts and videos you need all in one place just when you need them?
- Want to have the chance to hold your seedling up to the camera and ask me, 'What do I do with THIS?'
- Want to join one (or more!) of my upcoming workshops but want a 50% discount? (Please note, the live retreat is the only exception to this).
The Secret Garden is full of simple videos and step-by-step guides to help you create your cut flower patch.
I'll provide instructions so you know exactly what to do with all your seeds and then as each seed becomes a seedling, and a flower ready to cut and put into jam jar posies and bouquets to fill our houses and give away, we'll all be doing it together.
You'll also have access to our Floral Project Facebook Community so you can share your pictures and be inspired by others who are all growing to give.
Pause or cancel your monthly subscription at any time - you're in charge!
"Flower Guides - I loved the addition of the table making an easy reference for any flower you would want to look up. I started using this immediately and really liked the Anemone guide where you’ve written a full description of what to do, what to expect and watch out for (even mice). " - Alison
"What a delight this is!! I have spent a VERY calm and peaceful half an hour looking at The Secret Garden... and dreaming of armfuls of flowers that I can give away to my hardworking colleagues so we can brighten up a very grey/dark office .. easy to follow .. inspiring to read
Thank you soooo much for inspiring AND educating" - Gloria
"Love The Secret Garden, beautiful images, easy to navigate, very fresh and clean looking page. Definitely makes me what to delve right in." - Kathryn
"Honestly this is the best thing I've seen. Really clear where things are, looks really lovely and is exactly why I want to remain a part of the project.
Only starting last year, I've really caught the bug of growing to give! I truly feel part of a flower community, and the new Secret Garden is going to bring everyone closer together.
A love of flowers to bring happiness to others!" - Amanda